Who We Are
Experienced Global Sales and Business Development Professional with expertise in technical sales and global multimillion dollar account management. Consistently executes budget targets through new product launches, new accounts and B2B development. Proven ability in nonwovens and textiles, known for business excellence from an array of different sales, technical and management positions. Drives growth through customer focus and collaboration, technical selling and resource management.
Jeff is the past chairman of the INDA Technical Advisory Board, serving as chair from 2011 to 2021.
Let my 25 + years of nonwovens experience and contacts help you with your next project! Here are some recent accomplishments:
- Negotiated major rebate programs with 2 needlepunch customers worth over $2MM
- Launched new anti-bacterial product for wound care with 2012 projected sales of $750K
- Negotiated and closed a $750K geotextile calender sale
- Launched Protective Fabrics business by launching new nonwovens and laminates generating $12M in revenue
- Chaired cross functional customer project teams in elastics and apertured films resulting in “quicker to market” product development
- Negotiated a supply agreement at a medical customer resulting in $2.5M in sales